Please note that whilst in and about the Park for your Family Day, the terms and conditions of purchasing your ticket also apply and must be adhered to. For annual pass holders, where the terms and conditions for annual passes shall apply.
All persons entering the Park are admitted subject to the following Park regulations. Any person who does not comply with these regulations may be removed from the Park by either 4 Kingdoms personnel or police officers.
This is without prejudice to any claim that 4 Kingdoms may have against such a person or persons arising out of their actions. Whilst inside the Park all visitors must comply with any instructions given to them by 4 Kingdoms personnel or police officers.
- 4 Kingdoms reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the Park, ban from entry to the Park, or remove from the Park without right to refund any person who: Uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
- All persons entering the Park who are 2 years old and over must pay for admission or hold a valid admission ticket.
- 4 Kingdoms will endeavour to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for use by visitors on your Family Day Out. However, 4 Kingdoms reserves the right, without prior notice and without refund or compensation to close and/or change the programme of rides and attractions and/or the Park’s operating hours.
- 4 Kingdoms in its absolute discretion reserves the right without refund or compensation to close the whole or any part of the Park at any time or to restrict the number of persons having access to the Park due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, security or order, or if 4 Kingdoms considers the circumstances so require.
- Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or buildings is strictly prohibited. 4 Kingdoms reserves the right to prosecute any person found damaging or defacing any part of the grounds, fences, barriers, walls, ride structures, exhibits, fabrics or buildings and to initiate legal proceedings if appropriate.
- 4 Kingdoms accepts no responsibility for any loss and or damage on your family days out arising (including that which might arise as a result of any breach of contract) including any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any ride or exhibit undertaken and/or during evacuation from such a ride or exhibit in the event of breakdown, fire or security precaution.
- From time to time 4 Kingdoms or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording at the Park which may feature visitors. By accepting these regulations, you agree that 4 Kingdoms or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever.
- You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with 4 Kingdoms or such authorised party (as the case may be).
- Smoking is strictly prohibited throughout the Resort except for designated smoking areas.
- All items, belongings and other property brought onto the Park by visitors on your family days out shall be at such visitor’s own risk and 4 Kingdoms accepts no liability for the loss or damage to such property. Secure lockers are available upon request and subject to a nominal fee.
- Vehicles are parked at owner’s risk. 4 Kingdoms takes no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle using the car park. You park at your own risk; we do not guarantee the security of your vehicle and/or its contents. Where CCTV cameras are installed in any of our Car Parks they are used to assist in the proper running of the Car Park.
- The CCTV cameras may also act as a deterrent to criminal activity. We are obliged by law to display signage in the Car Park advising that CCTV cameras are in operation. However, we do not make any representation as to the extent of coverage provided by the cameras and no guarantee is given as to the security of your vehicle in the car park.
Anyone abusing any of our animals will be removed from the Park without right to refund, some animals can carry diseases harmful to humans, please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please obey all safety notices around the Farm and the advice of our staff at all times.
- Animals may only be fed using 4 Kingdoms animal feed in the Animal Feeding Areas clearly signed.
- Keep your fingers away from your mouth and do not taste animal feed.
- Wash your own hands thoroughly before supervising the thorough washing of children’s hands using the soap, water and paper towels provided at the Hand Washing Stops following contact with animals, after playing on the play equipment and before eating or drinking.
- Do not use gels or wipes instead of washing and drying hands using the soap, water and paper towels available at the Hand Washing Stops around the Farm.
- Supervise children at all times when with animals – whilst our animals maybe friendly they are still animals and will act in the nature of their species, this may lead animals bite, spit, kick, scratch, head butt, lick, knock or bump into you amongst other animal traits.
- Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited in the Park (except for guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs) without the express prior permission of 4 Kingdoms.
OUR PLAY AREAS
- Height and age restrictions apply for some of our rides and activities. all rides, activities and facilities must only be used in accordance with their restrictions and the operator’s instructions.
- Arms and legs must be covered and socks worn on the indoor play and the outdoor bouncy castles/slides, suitable shoes must worn on all other the outdoor play.
- Please use the blank wristbands provided to write your contact number on and place on your child’s wrist, to quickly reunite you with your child should you become separated.
- Wash your hands thoroughly at home with soap and water after removing dirty clothes, shoes or boots that have been worn at the Farm. Any soiled clothes should be washed immediately on your return home.
- As a countryside location the ground throughout the site can be uneven, so please take extra care at all times.
- If you are pregnant or think you may be, avoid any contact with sheep, lambs, goats or kids
- These regulations are for the benefit of all visitors and will be strictly enforced.
MAGICAL CHRISTMAS EVENT
The purchase and possession of this ticket constitutes your acceptance to these terms and conditions.
Tickets are only valid if they are purchased via www.4-kingdoms.co.uk or on the door.
Tickets are only valid for use on the date stated on the ticket. They are only valid for the specified number of persons as stated on the printed ticket.
Children under 12 months old are free as observers, those under 12 months old that wish to participate in full with the event and all associated activities and receive all associated products must pay the full admission price.
This is a pre-bookable exclusive limited ticket event, we cannot guarantee that tickets, (adult or child) would be available on the door. Tickets must be booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
Children must be supervised by an adult at all times and children must not be left unattended at any time.
Admission with a valid ticket only.
Entry will only be permitted on production of a valid ticket. Your ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
The ticket must be printed on paper and the barcode legible. We will accept digital formats or smart phones showing the tickets, receipt & barcode.
The time on the ticket is when the experience will start, please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before this stated time. We cannot guarantee participation if arrival is after the designated time.
Tickets are non refundable and are non-transferable. In the event that the time and date requirements have changed, we will endeavour to accommodate, subject to availability and a £10 administration fee.
Any increase to the overall cost will be have to be paid in full at the time, refunds will not be issued.
It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check this ticket before arrival to the site, it may not be possible to rectify this on the day of the event.
4 Kingdoms reserves the right to refuse entry.
Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated, you will be ejected from the site and no refund given.
Re-entry to the site will only be allowed on verification of valid wristband and receipt of admission payment or ticket.
This experience includes indoor and outdoor exposure, please dress appropriately for the time of year. The main barns in this event are not heated.
This experience is a walking tour, with limited accessibility for buggies and wheelchairs. Some Seating is available at some of the activities if required.
Please use litter bins provided on site. Please do not drop litter for the safety and well being of our animals and visitors.
4 Kingdoms ltd is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this site – including, but not limited to damage and losses to property and motor vehicles – if the cause is due to negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons.
Tickets are not to be used as any part of any marketing, sales or media promotion, whether commercial or non commercial, without the prior written consent of 4 Kingdoms.
Strictly no trading within the venue without written consent or agreement with 4 Kingdoms.
No glass bottles or alcohol may be brought on site.
No dogs are allowed on site. No pet animals are allowed to remain in cars on site at any time.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the site. Smoking is only permitted in designated space in the car park area.
A child is an individual aged 0-15 years inclusive. Children under 12 months of age are free of charge, if only participating as an observer. An adult is an individual aged 16 years and older.
Personal data is used for 4 Kingdoms purposes only, data is not passed to third parties.
Adults that are not accompanied by a child will not be permitted into the event.
We reserve the right to conduct searches of all ticket holders and pushchairs/buggies on entry to the site. Anyone refusing to participate will be denied access to the site.
Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of the actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any photos, film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media.
4 Kingdoms ltd reserves the right to change the itinerary and activities on offer without prior notice and all artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
12 MONTH PASS
1.The Annual Pass may be purchased as an Individual Annual Pass, a Family Annual Pass, a childminder pass, armed forces pass or a nursery pass.
2. As specified below, these Terms will apply differently to the various types of Annual Pass holders
3. your annual pass only allows you access to the park between 10am and 6pm and all children under 17 must be accompanied by a paying adult or an adult who also has an annual pass.
4. Each Annual Pass Holder Primary user, will be issued with a card and will be required to supply the following:
4.1 Their first name and surname;
4.2 Their date of birth;
4.3 Their residential address;
4.4 A contact telephone number;
4.5 A contact email address; and
4.6 A photograph which must be a true likeness of the holder and which must conform to UK passport photo requirements.
5. Family Annual Pass options are offered as any number and combination of Individuals but must include at least 1 adult (over 18).
6. The purchaser of an Annual Pass must be 18 years or over (and if purchasing an Annual Pass on behalf of a minor as part of a Family Annual Pass the purchaser confirms that they are acting as agent for and on behalf of that minor).
7. An Annual Pass entitles the holder to admission to the farm park for a period of 12 months from the date of issue (“Validity Period”) and is subject to the operating calendars of the farm park and any applicable exclusion dates. The ‘valid until’ date will be printed on the Annual Pass when issued and Annual Pass holders can use their Annual Pass up to and including the ‘valid until’ date.
8. Purchase of any other pass
8.1.a Nursery –A nursery may buy a ticket for 30 children who do not need to be named. The adults are included in the pass. This pass is for weekdays only. They do not include any discounts for the extra paid experiences.
8.2 Childminder – A childminder may buy a ticket for one adult and up to 5 children - this has the childminders name assigned to it and the remaining 5 children’s names can change. Any additional adults and children will be charged the admission price of the day.
8.3 Armed Forces – The Regiment can buy a family of 5 ticket - this has no name assigned to it and can be passed between families within the regiment to use for one-day admission at a time. They do not include any discounts for the extra paid experiences.
9. 4 Kingdoms, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to vary the opening and closing dates of the farm park and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of the rides, events or facilities within the farm park for any reason including, but not limited to, technical, health and safety and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions. For the avoidance of doubt, the full value or any part of the value of the Annual Pass will not be refunded nor will any compensation be payable if any of the farm park becomes unavailable or if any or part of any of the farm park are closed or removed from the Annual Pass scheme.
10. Annual Pass exclusions:
10.1 An Annual Pass is subject to additional charges including, but not limited to, entrance fees and/or booking fees for entry into:
10.1 Any concerts taking place at the farm park, any themed and/or special events taking place at the Attraction
10.2 All Christmas event openings
11. To use an Annual Pass, the authorised holder must show it at the admissions office, turnstile or other authorised entry point of the farm park. Entry to the farm park by use of an Annual Pass will only be permitted if a valid Annual Pass can be presented. Alternatives to presenting an Annual Pass such as by showing a photograph and/or photocopy of the Annual Pass or by evidencing communication/documentation from the Attraction which issued the Annual Pass, will not be accepted.
Failure to present a valid Annual Pass (due to it having been lost, stolen or forgotten) will result in a charge of the “on the day” admission rate applicable to the relevant Attraction, which will be non-refundable. Re-entry to the same Attraction on the same day requires a hand stamp.
12. All Annual Passes remain the property of 4 Kingdoms and can be withdrawn at any time. Annual Pass holders shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that an Annual Pass is kept secure at all times and any Annual Pass which has been lost, stolen and/or damaged should be reported to the relevant Attraction. Annual Passes are non-transferable and cannot be sold, loaned or given away to or used by a third party.
An Annual Pass will automatically be deemed void and shall be revoked without a refund and/or compensation if sold, loaned or given away or if any attempt is made to sell, loan or give it away. Access will be denied to the farm park in the event of fraud or misuse of the Annual Pass and the Annual Pass will be withdrawn from any person whose conduct is deemed to be inappropriate in the absolute discretion of 4 Kingdoms.
Inappropriate conduct includes, but is not limited to, displaying any sign or visible representation of any kind which is, or could reasonably be judged to be, threatening, abusive or insulting to any member of 4 Kingdoms staff and/or other members of the public visiting the Attraction, or allowing or assisting a third party to attempt to gain unauthorised or improper access to any Attraction with an Annual Pass of which they are not the valid holder. For the avoidance of doubt, no refund and/or compensation will be given in such circumstances
13. An Annual Pass that is discovered to have been purchased through illegal methods (including, but not limited to, the use of fraudulent debit/credit cards) and/or through unauthorised third party channels, will be revoked without compensation.
14. Possession of an Annual Pass does not guarantee entry to the farm park. The management of the farm park, acting reasonably, reserves the right to refuse admission at any time and for any reason including, but not being limited to, the Attraction being at full capacity.
15. Possession or use of the Annual Pass does not guarantee immediate entry to the farm park especially during peak times.
16. A lost, stolen and/or damaged Annual Pass should immediately be reported to 4 Kingdoms by contacting 01635 269678.
18. In the event of a lost, stolen and/or damaged Annual Pass, 4 Kingdoms will re-issue a replacement Annual Pass for a fee of £5 per card.
19. Unless stated otherwise, an Annual Pass cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer, voucher or advance booking or with any discount or retail/restaurant incentive.
20. Refunds are not available in any circumstances. This does not affect consumers’ statutory rights.
21. 4 Kingdoms is entitled, in its absolute discretion, to change the price payable for its Annual Pass at any time and for any reason and may from time to time offer pricing or promotional offers at specific Attraction, online, via telephone or through third party channels. Please note that 4 Kingdoms does not price match the price payable for an Annual Pass.
22. 4 Kingdoms reserves the right to vary these Terms by giving Annual Pass holders no less than 30 days’ written notice of such variation by using the details provided in accordance with Term 4.
23. On the presentation of an Annual Pass, Annual Pass holders may receive discounts and/or benefits from 4 Kingdoms and/or third parties. Such third parties are subject to change without notice. 4 Kingdoms is entitled to remove, change and/or withdraw any or all discounts and/or benefits in its absolute discretion at any time and for any reason without notice.
24. Height, weight, size and age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attraction.
12 MONTH PASS DIRECT DEBIT
Your commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions that form the basis of any contract between 4 Kingdoms Ltd and yourself.
4 Kingdoms Farm park entrance Terms and Conditions apply to all Annual Ticket Holders at all times.
No contract exists between you and 4 Kingdoms for the sale of any tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received, there is a binding contract between us.
The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on 4 Kingdoms Ltd website at the time you place your order. There are no surcharges whatsoever.
We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
Limitation of Liability
4 Kingdoms total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
The limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
4 Kingdoms Ltd will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet and Communication outages, fire, flood, war, vandalism, theft or act of God.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Refunds and Cancellations
Unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds for cancellations.
Tickets are only transferable to an alternative date or time if you contact 4 Kingdoms Ltd directly on 01635 269678 at least 48 hours before the date you originally booked to visit which appears on your booking confirmation.
We cannot guarantee that we can change the date of your visit but we will make reasonable efforts to do so as long as you contact us more than 48 hours before your scheduled visit date. Discounted Tickets can only be use on a Discount ticket day if you wish to move a discount ticket to an alternative day the difference in ticket price will be payable.
Once purchased online tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. No ticket may be resold. We reserve the right to refuse entry to late arrivals.
Any discounts or offers online are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made before or after an offer valid period or Bookings made without using a valid Voucher code.
Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notification.
Using your Online Ticket to 4 Kingdoms
Please print your ticket or make a note of the Booking Reference Number and bring it with you as proof of purchase, as well as the debit/credit card you used for the online transaction.
The barcode must be printed and legible or if you don’t have a printer, simply make a note of the Booking Reference Number, or if your email is on a smartphone, you can use that to show your ticket booking confirmation. Your ticket can only be used once.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult to be permitted entry to 4 Kingdoms.
Advertised Events can be subject to third party services 4 Kingdoms reserves the right to cancel, change event activities, change event dates, change event times without notice our liability will be limited to a refund of the 4 Kingdoms ticket cost and only before your entry to 4 Kingdoms
Special Events data and requests
During special events We do not guarantee to use or deliver any special request or information supplied to 4 Kingdoms, we do not guarantee to use the information or request supplied in any particular way and therefore 4 Kingdoms will not be held liable how special request or information is used.
1 Person £70.00 Monthly £6.50 per month
Family of 2 £125.00 Monthly £11 per month
Family of 3 £185.00 Monthly £16 per month
Family of 4 £245.00 Monthly £22 per month
Family of 5 £295.00 Monthly £26 per month
Child Members Birthday Parties Birthday child member goes FREE to their party, Minimum 10 children for a Party all Birthday Terms & Conditions apply
£5 4 Kingdoms voucher for every child member on their birthday
Purchase of an Annual Membership through this website gives the Member entry into 4 Kingdoms Ltd for one year from the date of purchase of the Membership. Activation will occur on presentation of your Booking Confirmation reference number or print-out at the 4 Kingdoms entrance. On activation, you will be provided with a Membership Card and Member Number.
Membership does not guarantee entry to the park. Entry maybe refused 4 Kingdoms Ltd will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet and Communication outages, fire, flood, war, vandalism, theft or act of God.
Or on Health & Safety grounds 4 Kingdoms ltd is full to capacity no further admittance will be allowed, 4 Kingdoms will then operate on a 1 in 1 out bases in order first arrived first in.
Monthly Billing Membership
Membership Terms and Conditions
By taking out a 4 Kingdoms Membership you accept these terms and conditions of use.
- Membership does not guarantee entry to the park.
- Entry maybe refused 4 Kingdoms Ltd will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet and Communication outages, fire, flood, war, vandalism, theft or act of God.
- Or on Health & Safety grounds 4 Kingdoms ltd is full to capacity no further admittance will be allowed, 4 Kingdoms will then operate on a 1 in 1 out bases in order first arrived first in.
- Lifetime Price Guarantee your monthly price for the number of visitors you pay for when you join is the price you pay until you end your membership as long as all monthly Direct Debits are paid each month on or before the day due.
- If you are paying for your membership by monthly Direct Debit you are committing to pay 2 months on the day of purchase, followed by 10 monthly payments (minimum 1 year membership). Your payments will continue until you decide to cancel your membership, the free month will be given at the end of your membership after you have given notice of cancellation.
- A membership card is only valid when used and/or presented by the named Member as printed on the card. Misuse will result in the Membership being withdrawn.
- Each Member or Family will be issued with their Membership Card.
- Memberships are not transferable and are non-refundable. They cannot be sold or given away to a third party.
- The authorised Member must show their Membership Card at the Entrance each time they visit 4 Kingdoms. Failure to present a Membership Card will result in a charge of the ‘on the day’ admission rate.
- Lost Membership Cards should be reported to 4 Kingdoms immediately. In the event of a lost Membership Card, 4 Kingdoms will re-issue a replacement card and charge an administration fee of £5.00 per card.
- Visitors aged 16 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Photocopies of Membership Cards will not be accepted.
- Events are subject to change without notice and no refunds will be issued should 4 Kingdoms have to close due to circumstances beyond its control.
- All Membership Cards remain the property of 4 Kingdoms and can be withdrawn in the event of fraud and misuse. This includes, but is not limited to, allowing a third party to attempt to gain access to 4 Kingdoms with a Membership Card of which they are not the valid holder.
- Membership Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer or voucher.
- Child Membership starts from a child’s 2nd Birthday. When applying for a Child Membership, an Adults name and address must be supplied for all correspondence.
- All correspondence, cards and mailings will only be sent to the lead adult name and address given at the point of application.
- For your security, a photograph will be taken when you purchase Membership at 4 Kingdoms. Photographs will be held on our system for authorisation on entry. Please note, the photograph will only be used for verification.
- Extra charges may apply for some seasonal/special events. Entry to 4 Kingdoms Christmas is not included in the annual ticket.
- If Direct Debit agreements are cancelled prior to the minimum of the 12 month agreed period the balance owed for the 12 months will be due in full within 14 days, this facility will be withdrawn for any future use to this customer and Memberships will need to be purchased in full.
- The opening of Rides and activities can vary day to day, membership does not guarantee the use of any ride. This can be for maintenance, Health and Safety or any reason given by a 4 Kingdoms Manager.