Season Tickets – terms and conditions
1.The Annual Pass may be purchased as an Individual Annual Pass, a Family Annual Pass, a childminder pass, armed forces pass or a nursery pass.
2. As specified below, these Terms will apply differently to the various types of Annual Pass holders
3. your annual pass only allows you access to the park between 10am and 6pm and all children under 17 must be accompanied by a paying adult or an adult who also has an annual pass.
4. Each Annual Pass Holder Primary user, will be issued with a card and will be required to supply the following:
4.1 Their first name and surname;
4.2 Their date of birth;
4.3 Their residential address;
4.4 A contact telephone number;
4.5 A contact email address; and
4.6 A photograph which must be a true likeness of the holder and which must conform to UK passport photo requirements.
5. Family Annual Pass options are offered as any number and combination of Individuals but must include at least 1 adult (over 18).
6. The purchaser of an Annual Pass must be 18 years or over (and if purchasing an Annual Pass on behalf of a minor as part of a Family Annual Pass the purchaser confirms that they are acting as agent for and on behalf of that minor).
7. An Annual Pass entitles the holder to admission to the Attractions for a period of 12 months from the date of issue (“Validity Period”) and is subject to the operating calendars of the Attraction and any applicable exclusion dates. The ‘valid until’ date will be printed on the Annual Pass when issued and Annual Pass holders can use their Annual Pass up to and including the ‘valid until’ date.
8. Purchase of any other pass
8.1.a Nursery –A nursery may buy a ticket for 30 children who do not need to be named. The adults are included in the pass. This pass is for weekdays only. They do not include any discounts for the extra paid experiences.
8.2 Childminder – A childminder may buy a ticket for one adult and up to 5 children - this has the childminders name assigned to it and the remaining 5 children’s names can change. Any additional adults and children will be charged the admission price of the day.
8.3 Armed Forces – The Regiment can buy a family of 5 ticket - this has no name assigned to it and can be passed between families within the regiment to use for one-day admission at a time. They do not include any discounts for the extra paid experiences.
9. 4 Kingdoms, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to vary the opening and closing dates of the Attraction and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of the rides, events or facilities within the Attraction for any reason including, but not limited to, technical, health and safety and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions. For the avoidance of doubt, the full value or any part of the value of the Annual Pass will not be refunded nor will any compensation be payable if any of the Attraction become unavailable or if any or part of any of the Attraction are closed or removed from the Annual Pass scheme.
10. Annual Pass exclusions:
10.1 An Annual Pass is subject to additional charges including, but not limited to, entrance fees and/or booking fees for entry into:
10.1 Any concerts taking place at the Attraction, any themed and/or special events taking place at the Attraction
10.2 All Christmas event openings
11. To use an Annual Pass, the authorised holder must show it at the admissions office, turnstile or other authorised entry point of the relevant Attraction. Entry to an Attraction by use of an Annual Pass will only be permitted if a valid Annual Pass can be presented. Alternatives to presenting an Annual Pass such as by showing a photograph and/or photocopy of the Annual Pass or by evidencing communication/documentation from the Attraction which issued the Annual Pass, will not be accepted. Failure to present a valid Annual Pass (due to it having been lost, stolen or forgotten) will result in a charge of the “on the day” admission rate applicable to the relevant Attraction, which will be non-refundable. Re-entry to the same Attraction on the same day requires a hand stamp.
12. All Annual Passes remain the property of 4 Kingdoms and can be withdrawn at any time. Annual Pass holders shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that an Annual Pass is kept secure at all times and any Annual Pass which has been lost, stolen and/or damaged should be reported to the relevant Attraction. Annual Passes are non-transferable and cannot be sold, loaned or given away to or used by a third party. An Annual Pass will automatically be deemed void and shall be revoked without a refund and/or compensation if sold, loaned or given away or if any attempt is made to sell, loan or give it away. Access will be denied to any or the Attraction in the event of fraud or misuse of the Annual Pass and the Annual Pass will be withdrawn from any person whose conduct is deemed to be inappropriate in the absolute discretion of Merlin. Inappropriate conduct includes, but is not limited to, displaying any sign or visible representation of any kind which is, or could reasonably be judged to be, threatening, abusive or insulting to any member of Merlin staff and/or other members of the public visiting the Attraction, or allowing or assisting a third party to attempt to gain unauthorised or improper access to any Attraction with an Annual Pass of which they are not the valid holder. For the avoidance of doubt, no refund and/or compensation will be given in such circumstances
13. An Annual Pass that is discovered to have been purchased through illegal methods (including, but not limited to, the use of fraudulent debit/credit cards) and/or through unauthorised third party channels, will be revoked without compensation.
14. Possession of an Annual Pass does not guarantee entry to the Attraction. The management of the relevant Attraction, acting reasonably, reserves the right to refuse admission at any time and for any reason including, but not being limited to, the Attraction being at full capacity.
15. Possession or use of the Annual Pass does not guarantee immediate entry to any Attraction especially during peak times.
16. A lost, stolen and/or damaged Annual Pass should immediately be reported to 4 Kingdoms by contacting 01635 269678.
18. In the event of a lost, stolen and/or damaged Annual Pass, 4 Kingdoms will re-issue a replacement Annual Pass for a fee of £5 per card.
19. Unless stated otherwise, an Annual Pass cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer, voucher or advance booking or with any discount or retail/restaurant incentive.
20. Refunds are not available in any circumstances. This does not affect consumers’ statutory rights.
21. 4 Kingdoms is entitled, in its absolute discretion, to change the price payable for its Annual Pass at any time and for any reason and may from time to time offer pricing or promotional offers at specific Attraction, online, via telephone or through third party channels. Please note that 4 Kingdoms does not price match the price payable for an Annual Pass.
22. 4 Kingdoms reserves the right to vary these Terms by giving Annual Pass holders no less than 30 days’ written notice of such variation by using the details provided in accordance with Term 4.
23. On the presentation of an Annual Pass, Annual Pass holders may receive discounts and/or benefits from 4 Kingdoms and/or third parties. Such third parties are subject to change without notice. Merlin is entitled to remove, change and/or withdraw any or all discounts and/or benefits in its absolute discretion at any time and for any reason without notice.
24. Height, weight, size and age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attraction.